Effective as of 06/09/2022
Article 1 - Preamble
- On how their personal data is collected. Are considered as personal data, any information allowing to identify a User. As such, it may be: his first and last names, his age, his postal or e-mail address, his location or his IP address (non-exhaustive list);
- On the rights they have regarding this data;
- On the person responsible for processing the personal data collected and processed;
- On the recipients of this personal data;
Article 2 - Principles relating to the collection and processing of personal data
In accordance with article 5 of European Regulation 2016/679, personal data are:
- Processed in a lawful, fair and transparent manner with regard to the data subject;
- Collected for specified purposes (see Article 3.1 hereof), explicit and legitimate, and not to be further processed in a manner incompatible with these purposes;
- Adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed;
- Accurate and, where necessary, kept up to date. All reasonable steps must be taken to ensure that personal data which is inaccurate, having regard to the purposes for which it is processed, is erased or rectified without delay;
- Kept in a form allowing the identification of the persons concerned for a period not exceeding that necessary with regard to the purposes for which they are processed;
- Processed in such a way as to guarantee appropriate security of the data collected, including protection against unauthorized or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage, using appropriate technical or organizational measures.
Processing is only lawful if and insofar as at least one of the following conditions is met:
- The data subject has consented to the processing of their personal data for one or more specific purposes;
- The processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is a party or for the performance of pre-contractual measures taken at the latter's request;
- The processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which the controller is subject;
- The processing is necessary to protect the vital interests of the data subject or of another natural person;
- The processing is necessary for the performance of a task in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the controller;
- Processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the controller or by a third party, except where such interests are overridden by the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject which require protection of personal data, in particular where the person concerned is a child.
Article 3 - Data collected and processed in the context of navigation on the Site
3.1 Data collected and mode of data collection
The personal data collected on the Site https://www.savana-games.fr/ are as follows:
Contact via the contact form:
When contacting via the contact form:
Name, email address, phone number.
Creation of the personal space:
When creating the personal space by the User:
Last name, first name and e-mail address. The User has the possibility of entering his postal address as well as his telephone number.
(“The Products” designated in the General Conditions of Sale which can be consulted by Users at the following address: https://savana-games.fr/pages/conditions-generales-vente )
When ordering Products by the Customer (The "Customer" designated in the General Conditions of Sale which can be consulted by Users at the following address: https://savana-games.fr/pages/conditions-generales-vente ):
Surname, first name, postal address, telephone number and e-mail address.
As part of the payment of the Products offered on the Site https://www.savana-games.fr/ , the latter records financial data relating to the Customer's bank account or credit card.
The User is informed that the collection of his personal data is necessary for the sale of the Products by the Seller (The "Seller" designated in the General Conditions of Sale which can be consulted by Users at the following address: https:// savana-games.fr/pages/conditions-generales-vente ) as well as their transmission to third parties for the purpose of delivery of the Products. These personal data are collected for the execution of the sales contract.
E-mail subscription and newsletter:
When subscribing to the newsletter (via the form on the Site):
The e-mail address provided by the User or the Customer will be used to send news from the SAVANA company or to communicate information relating to the history of purchases or browsing on the Site https://www. .savana-games.fr.
If the User subscribes to the newsletter of the Site https://www.savana-games.fr/ , he consents to his personal data being used for advertising or marketing purposes.
The User may be asked to tick a box under which he agrees to receive informative and advertising e-mails from the Seller. He will always be able to withdraw his consent at any time by contacting the Seller at the following e-mail address: email@example.com or by following the unsubscribe link in the e-mail.
As well as any other section in which the User is asked for personal data.
The User is informed that certain information is essential to benefit from the Services of the Site (The "Services" designated in the General Conditions of Use which can be consulted by Users at the following address: https://savana-games.fr/pages /legal-notices-general-conditions-of-use ). Mandatory data is marked with an asterisk. Failing to communicate them, the User will not be able to benefit from the Services concerned.
3.2 Evolution of data collected
3.3 Purpose of the data collected and legal bases
User data is collected for:
- Allow the sale of the Products as well as their delivery
- Allow navigation on the Site and the improvement of navigation
- Prevent and fight against computer fraud (spamming, hacking, etc.)
- Conduct communication campaigns (e-mail)
User Data is not marketed but only used out of necessity or for statistical and analysis purposes. When the processing of the User's Data is subject to his consent, the latter has the right not to consent or to withdraw his consent at any time.
3.4 Duration of data retention
The data controller will keep the data thus collected under reasonable security conditions for a period of 3 years, covering the time of the prescription of the applicable contractual civil liability. The Seller is likely to keep certain personal data beyond the periods announced above in order to fulfill its legal or regulatory obligations.
If the User subscribes to the SAVANA newsletter, his data will be kept until his request to unsubscribe or delete his personal data, or even after a certain period of inactivity (for a maximum of 3 years from the last contact (e.g. click in one of the e-mails sent).
3.5 Data hosting
The https://www.savana-games.fr/ Site is hosted by: SHOPIFY COMMERCE FRANCE SAS, whose head office is located at 74 RUE DE ROME 75008 PARIS.
User data is stored in Shopify's data storage system and databases, and in the general Shopify application.
3.6.a Transmission of personal data to third parties
Personal data is used by the Seller and its co-contractors and partners for the performance of the contract and to ensure the efficiency of the sale and delivery of the Products.
The categories of co-contractors and partners are:
- Shipping platforms
- Transport providers
- Payment institution service providers
SAVANA recommends that the User carefully read the privacy policies of partners and co-contractors. Certain partners and co-contractors may be located or have facilities located in a different jurisdiction from that mentioned in Article 11 of the General Terms and Conditions of Sale, which can be consulted by Users at the following address: https://savana-games.fr /pages/general-conditions-sale .
3.6.b Legal Disclosure to Authorized Third Parties
It is possible that the SAVANA company must disclose information concerning the User when it is required to do so by law, an injunction or any other legal measure, or if the SAVANA company believes in all good faith that such disclosure is reasonably necessary for:
- Investigate actual or suspected illegal activities, prevent such activities, take action against them or assist judicial institutions
- Guarantee the security or completeness of the Services
- Exercise or protect the rights and safety of SAVANA, the User, staff or third parties
SAVANA may contest such requests when it considers that they are excessive, vague or not duly authorized, without committing to challenge all of them.
3.7 Audience measurement
SAVANA uses audience analysis tools (such as Google Analytics) to better understand the activity and improve the performance of the https://www.savana-games.fr/ Site. As such, the SAVANA company provides these tools with data on the User's browsing history on the Site and information on the Products ordered. All data handled for statistical purposes outside of Europe is completely anonymised.
3.8 Cookies Policy
The policy of the Site https://www.savana-games.fr/ in terms of Cookies can be consulted by Users in the General Conditions of Use available at the following address: https://savana-games.fr/pages /legal-notices-general-conditions-of-use .
3.9 Security and privacy
SAVANA implements organizational, technical, software and physical measures in terms of digital security to protect personal data against alteration, destruction and unauthorized access. However, it should be noted that the Internet is not a completely secure environment and the Seller cannot guarantee the security of the transmission or storage of information on the Internet and thus the Seller cannot be held responsible in the event of failure and/ or security breach.
Article 4 - Responsible for data processing and implementation of the rights of Customers and Users
4.1 Data controller
Personal data is collected by SAVANA, a simplified joint stock company (SAS), with a capital of 100.00 euros, registered with the RCS of LILLE METROPOLE under number 883 775 504.
The person responsible for processing personal data, within the meaning of the Data Protection Act and from May 25, 2018 of Regulation 2016/679 on the protection of personal data, can be contacted by e-mail: hello@savana -games.com.
4.2 Implementation of the rights of Customers and Users with regard to the collection and processing of personal data
In accordance with the general data protection regulations (RGPD), Customers and Users of the site https://www.savana-games.fr/ have the following rights:
- They can request the deletion of their personal space by sending an e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- They can exercise their right of access to consult the personal data collected concerning them by sending an e-mail to the following address: email@example.com.
- If the personal data held by the Seller is inaccurate, they may request that the information be updated by sending an e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- They can request the deletion of their personal data, in accordance with applicable data protection laws, by sending an e-mail to the following address: email@example.com.
- Finally, they can object to the processing of their personal data by the Seller
Also, if the Customer or User wishes to file a complaint, withdraw their consent, oppose processing, unsubscribe from e-mails, exercise their right to transparency and portability of personal data concerning them or if he simply wishes to have more information on these subjects, he can contact the officer in charge of privacy standards at firstname.lastname@example.org. To exercise these rights, the Customer or the User must indicate his surname, first name, address, e-mail as well as proof of identity. These rights, provided they do not conflict with the purpose of processing the Sale, may be exercised by sending a request by e-mail to the following address: email@example.com.
The Client or User can also exercise these rights via the GDPR compliance page on the Site at the following address:https://savana-games.fr/pages/gdpr-compliance-1 .
In the event of refusal to grant the Customer's request, the latter must be motivated.
The Customer is informed that in the event of refusal, he may lodge a complaint with the CNIL (3 PLACE DE FONTENOY, 75007 PARIS) or seize a judicial authority.
To obtain more information about his rights, the User can click on the following link: https://www.cnil.fr/fr/comprendre-vos-droits .
SAVANA reserves the right to be able to modify this Policy at any time in order to ensure that Users of the Site comply with the law in force.
Any changes cannot affect purchases previously made on the Site, which remain subject to the Policy in force at the time of purchase and as accepted by the User when validating the purchase.
The User is invited to read this Policy each time he uses the Services of the Site, without it being necessary to notify him formally.